How do I place an order with Phillip Jeffries?
- Via the Phillip Jeffries website- please log in using your customer account
- Email special requests to PJORDERS@PHILLIPJEFFRIES.COM
How do I set up a customer account with Phillip Jeffries?
- If you do not currently have an account with our company and are in the trade, please fill out our New Customer Account Form and submit this along with a copy of your Resale Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New clients for Canada please fill out this New Customer Account Form and submit to email@example.com.
How do I place samples with Phillip Jeffries?
- To place a sample request via our website please log into your account and click on the "Order Samples" tab
- Non- account holders may log in as a Guest and request up to 3 samples
- Requests for expedited samples can be emailed to Samples@phillipjeffries.com
I am not a Designer - how can I purchase your products?
- Phillip Jeffries is open directly to customers in the trade only. For help finding a local designer or retailer please call our main office for assistance.
How do I reach Phillip Jeffries via email?
- For General Customer Service and Residential Inquiries please email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Commercial Inquiries please email - email@example.com
- For International Inquiries please email - Uksales@phillipjeffries.com
- For web support please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is your Return Policy?
- Please order accurately as all sales are final and Phillip Jeffries will not accept returns for overage. Upon receipt of material, carefully inspect all bolts before cutting and hanging. Confirm that you’ve received the correct color, item and quantity. Should you be dissatisfied with the quality of your goods, please contact Phillip Jeffries immediately at 800-576-5455.
- Upon installation, STOP and INSPECT after 3 strips have been hung as no claims are allowed after more the 3 strips have been cut and hung.
- All claims must be made within 30 days of the invoice date.
- CLAIMS FOR LABOR WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
- Please call Customer Service should you have any other questions.
How long will it take to receive my goods?
- Once material is ready to ship Phillip Jeffries generally will ship material via UPS. Please that a look at our shipping map (Coming Soon!) to determine length of time for goods to reach your doorstep from our warehouse.
- Please note that generally when shipping material to an island or any other remote locations, one extra day should be added to the ETA.
How does Phillip Jeffries handle Sales Tax?
- Please note that our company is only authorized to collect state sales tax in California, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, and Washington. Tax will be added to orders shipping to the aforementioned locations, unless a valid Sellers Permit and Resale Certificate is provided. For orders shipping to states where you are not tax liable but you wish to pay tax, you may do so by selecting the "Charge Me Tax" option during the checkout process.
- To submit sales tax documentation to Phillip Jeffries, please contact our Customer Experience team via email@example.com. Please allow 24 hours for our team to review and update your account details accordingly.
- If you believe you were incorrectly charged sales tax on your order, please contact our Customer Experience team by calling 1-800-576-5455, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, within 90 days of the date the order was placed.