How do I place an order with Phillip Jeffries?
- You may place orders on the Phillip Jeffries website. Please log in using your customer account.
- Email special requests to PJORDERS@PHILLIPJEFFRIES.COM
How do I set up a customer account with Phillip Jeffries?
- If you do not currently have an account with Phillip Jeffries and are a member of the trade, please fill out the New Customer Account Form (US) and submit this along with a copy of your Resale Certificate to email@example.com.
- New clients for Canada may fill out the New Customer Account Form (CA) and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I pay for my order?
- You can now pay online via our client portal. Simply log into your account via our website and go to your Pending Orders page. Click on the Complete Order button located next to the order you wish to pay for.
- You may also use the Checkout link on your sales quote confirmation email to complete payment for your order.
What forms of payment does Phillip Jeffries accept?
- Credit Card - Visa, Mastercard. American Express, and Discover
I was unable to process my payment on your website.
How do I order samples with Phillip Jeffries?
- To place a sample request via our website please log into your account, select the item you are looking to sample, and click the "Add Sample" button.
- Non- account holders may log in as a Guest and request up to 3 samples.
- Requests for expedited samples may be emailed to email@example.com.
I am not a Designer. How can I purchase your products?
- Phillip Jeffries is open directly to customers in the trade only. For help finding a local designer or retailer please call our main office for assistance.
How do I reach Phillip Jeffries via email?
- For General Customer Service and Residential Inquiries please email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Commercial Inquiries please email - email@example.com
- For International Inquiries please email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- For web support please email - email@example.com
What is your Return Policy?
- Please order accurately as all sales are final and Phillip Jeffries will not accept returns for overage. Upon receipt of material, carefully inspect all bolts before cutting and hanging. Confirm that you have received the correct color, item and quantity. Should you be dissatisfied with the quality of your goods, please contact Phillip Jeffries immediately at 1-800-576-5455.
- Upon installation, STOP and INSPECT after 3 strips have been hung as no claims are allowed after more the 3 strips have been cut and hung.
- All claims must be made within 30 days of the invoice date.
- CLAIMS FOR LABOR WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
- Please call Customer Service should you have any other questions.
How long will it take to receive my goods?
- Once material is ready to ship, Phillip Jeffries will typically ship material via UPS.
- Please note that when shipping to an island or any remote location, one extra day should be added to the estimated delivery date.
How does Phillip Jeffries handle Sales Tax?
- Please note that our company is only authorized to collect state sales tax in California, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Washington. Tax will be added to orders shipping to the aforementioned locations, unless a valid Sellers Permit and Resale Certificate is provided. For orders shipping to states where you are not tax liable but you wish to pay tax, you may do so by selecting the "Charge Me Tax" option during the checkout process.
- To submit sales tax documentation to Phillip Jeffries, please contact our Customer Experience team via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24 hours for our team to review and update your account details accordingly.
- If you believe you were incorrectly charged sales tax on your order, please contact our Customer Experience team by calling 1-800-576-5455, or by emailing email@example.com, within 90 days of the date the order was placed.